Friday, November 25, 2011

PS Painting!!!

Yeah. First post since September. Whoa. I am soooooo lazy. I just ate dinner too...

I painted this girl on Adobe Photoshop last night. I didn't draw anything beforehand, and it's my first time. I think it's pretty good for a novice. I got to learn how to use different layer and brush effects. I used "Multiply" and "Linear Dodge (Add)" the most; I wonder why "Darken" lightens colors....

NOTE: Linear Dodge Add is great for glowing effects. xD
Let's see if I can upload a copy of the file....

Yep. Thar she is. I love the face and eyes; it looks decent even by itself. The hair is...Meh. I have a long way to go. I need to learn to use brushes better...

I love the purple eye the best. I think it's cool how the different effects add up--and how they only affect certain things under certain circumstances. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment